Monday, August 22, 2011

I Got an Invite for Google Wave


After such a long time I?m back to blogging now. I must mention that I was quite busy with my Social Network project Franktag.com and recently launched it.

Now back to topic, yesterday I got an invitation of Google Wave preview from Google Team. If you?re still new to Google wave then check out my post I wrote about it.

Here is the screen shot of the email.

 email screen shot

I can also invite others to use Google Wave Preview just like orkut.

Google Wave Preview

It?s very useful in workplaces. Well I haven?t tried it?s all features so I can?t say more about it. If you would like to get an Invitation for Google Wave just drop me a comment.

Have you tried it? What?s your experience? Please say it in your comments.

Xitrix Corp Zalman Zebronics A-DATA

No comments:

Post a Comment