Thursday, November 18, 2010

How to Reinstate your disabled Adsense Account


  In my post ?Make Google to gift you an Adsense Account? I told you that it?s easy to get back a disabled Adsense account rather than getting the new one. Also I would advice you to not create more than one Adsense Account coz it's against Adsense TOS and if they found you committing that than surely they?ll disable all your accounts. So today I?m sharing the way with which I?ve got my disabled adsense account back.

Last year on July 9, I got a shocking email from Adsense Team that my account will be disabled within 7days. Although I was getting my all earned money through standard routine, but kicking out the program was really a great shock for me. Here is the snap of the mail I got from Adsense Team.Adsense Account Disabled Email

The exact reason due to which they have disabled my account is that I was using online advertising to drive traffic to my site (not this one). Moreover the content on the blog was not very good.

So that?s the whole history about my account disability.

Now let?s see how I convinced Google to reinstate my account.

I started appealing Google Adsense Team by accepting my fault and make them understood that I was unaware of this policy and also make them sure that I?ll not commit the mistake in future.

I sent over 9-10 emails to them and received only 2 replies. After few days I got an email that they have accepted my request and if I could provide them a good site with good content then they?ll be willing to reconsider my participation in Adsense program again. Here is a snapshot of the email.

Appeal Adsense Email

After I received this email from them I got excited and started a new blog(this one) with original and good quality content . After I created the blog with over 25 articles then I again sent an email to the Adsense team with the link to this blog. This time I got an email as follows.

Appeal Adsense Email 

Yes! I got my account back. From then onwards I?m playing the game with proper rules, and you know now the Game is going on very smoothly and better than the last one.

Liked it? Please leave your comment.

Averatec Tyan Unisys Velocity Micro

No comments:

Post a Comment